Sydney Nose Clinic
Sydney Nose Clinic is Sydney’s first and best integration nose clinic. Professor Havas established Sydney Nose Clinic in 1988.
He had been the fellow at the Gage Upper Airway Institute at the University of Toronto, and on his return to academic practice in Sydney, set up a large unit for measuring nasal airflow (rhinomanometry). This was used to correlate patient symptoms with objective managements of their nasal function.
From this modest start both in his Bondi Junction office at the Sydney Children’s Hospital. Sydney Nose Clinic has developed into one of the major academic units in the country. Clinical examination, nasendoscopy, citology, allergy testing and computerised assessment of nasal function are all undertaken.
If you have a complex problem with your nose, be it blocked nose, runny nose, facial pain or recurrent sinusitis, the Sydney Nose Clinic is where you need to go.
Why Sydney Nose Clinic?
- Intensive training in general surgery prior to doing Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Fellowship in Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States.
- Research fellowship in Upper Airway Physiology at the Gage Research Institute.
- Over 25 years of consultant practice at major teaching hospitals.
- 20 years of experience as senior Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon, running the nasal function clinic at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
- Recognised national and international leader in computerised assessment of nasal airflow.
- Vast experience in open endonasal and endoscopic nose and sinus surgery.
- Extensively experienced and published in all aspects of cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty.
- Extensively experienced in the management and treatment, both medical and surgical, of nasal obstruction and sinusitis in children.
Commitment to Excellence
Commitment to Excellence
- The country’s largest experience in the surgical management of nasal obstruction and rhinosinusitis.
- Access to the latest in term of diagnostic testing and therapeutic modalities.
- Get the best results available from the best and most experience Otolaryngologist/Rhinologist in Australia.
ABOUT PROF. THOMAS HAVAS
Professor Havas is one of Australia’s most highly trained and extensively published Ear, Nose and Throat surgeons.
Our Sydney Nose Clinic covers:
- Clinical consultation
- Nasal/Airway endoscopy
- Nasal airflow studies
- Nasal lavage/cytology
- Smell testing
- Allergy testing
- Appropriate imaging
- “Boutique” rhinopharmacologic products
HOW TO FIND SYDNEY NOSE CLINIC
Sydney Nose Clinic Address:
506/1 Newland Street,
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Phone: 02 9387 7360